NAACP Complaint Form

If you have a civil right complaint against a person or an organization and you want to contact us, please let us know about it by completing this form.

The NAACP is a c4 organization (contributions are not tax-deductible), and we have a partner c3 organization known as NAACP Empowerment Programs (contributions are fully tax-deductible as allowed by the IRS).

Support US